The Trust is seeking to appoint an exceptional senior leader to join us as Vice Principal at Coop Academy Leeds; the successful candidate will play a huge part in accelerating the development of the school into an outstanding provider of education.
Our successful candidate will be a talented and highly motivated leader with drive and commitment to excellence as well as strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate to a range of stakeholders. You will be joining a supportive, committed and passionate team who work hard to ensure that all of our students achieve their potential. We are looking for an experienced professional who can demonstrate strategic leadership and excellent management, and a proven track record of success in raising standards, preferably in a non-selective setting.
This is an exciting time to join our leadership team. You will be expected to play a key role in developing the strategic vision for Coop Academy Leeds whilst ensuring that our students develop their potential, achieve academic success and develop our core values. The successful applicant will be a key member of the senior leadership team, will deputise for the senior vice principal and will work with significant autonomy.
This post provides an outstanding career opportunity to be part of driving our academy forward and to play a critical role in the next phase of the academy’s development.
We wish to hear from you if you are committed to changing our education world and are:
- an enthusiastic, energetic and ambitious school leader with a track record of success at secondary level;
- a motivational and inspirational leader with high expectations of staff;
- confident and able to communicate a clear vision for the school;
- able to develop children to reach their full potential regardless of background or circumstance;
- approachable and keen to work with staff across the Trust to ensure wide success;
- able to establish and develop excellent relationships with the community and other stakeholders.
Thursday 28 May 2020 at 4pm
For an informal chat about the role and the academy please contact Lynda Johnson, Chief Education Officer - firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications should be submitted to Ross Dyson, Trust HR Advisor - email@example.com