Teacher of Science
- Salary range - MPS/UPS (+ TLR 2a)
- Location - Co-op Academy Leeds
- Closing date - May 3, 2019
As a teacher of science you will plan, prepare and facilitate excellent lessons; working with the Subject Leader to ensure teaching and learning is creative, enterprising and engaging.
You will work closely with leadership to raise student aspiration and achievement, and help further our future successes.
We’re looking for an effective classroom practitioner with a proven track record of inspiring and motivating students who can really make a difference in our Academy.
You can expect:
- Outstanding professional support
- Opportunities for career development
- An Academy with a burgeoning reputation for improvement
- The support of a forward-looking and values-driven Academies Trust
- A vibrant and dynamic student body which deserves the very best in teaching and support
For more details please contact Dianne Singleton at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is also the email address to which completed applications should be submitted.
Please note, the academy is on spring break from 29th March to 15th April.
For more information please see the advert and job description below.