Subject Leader – Humanities (Geography)
- Salary range - MPS/UPS +TLR 2c
- Location - Leeds
- Closing date - March 15, 2019
We are seeking to appoint a Subject Leader for the Humanities, specialising in Geography, to support us in our drive for improvement.
You will be:
- An effective classroom practitioner with a proven track record of inspiring and motivating students
- Able to plan for success and evaluate progress and outcomes
- Committed to working closely with leadership to raise student aspiration and achievement
- Able to coach, inspire and enthuse students effectively
- Passionate about child-centred educational values as espoused by Co-op Academies Trust
You can expect:
- Outstanding professional support
- Opportunities for career development
- An Academy with a burgeoning reputation for improvement
- The support of a forward-looking and values-driven Academies Trust
- A vibrant and dynamic student body which deserves the very best in teaching and support
The successful candidate will be joining us at our most exciting time and will play a substantial role in building on our vision for continued future success.
Any candidate wishing to visit the Academy prior to submitting an application is encouraged to contact us using the email address shown below to arrange this.