The Trust is seeking to appoint an exceptional senior leader to join us as Assistant Principal at Co-op Academy Leeds; the successful candidate will provide professional leadership to secure and sustain effective teaching, learning and staff development throughout the academy through accurate monitoring and evaluation of the quality of teaching and standards of achievement and will play a key part in accelerating the development of the school into an outstanding provider of education.
Our successful candidate will be a talented and highly motivated leader with drive and commitment to excellence as well as strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate to a range of stakeholders. You will be joining a supportive, committed and passionate team who work hard to ensure that all of our students achieve their potential. We are looking for an experienced professional who can demonstrate strategic leadership and excellent management, and a proven track record of success in raising standards.
This is an exciting time to join our leadership team, ensuring that our colleagues and students develop their potential, achieve success and develop our core values.
This post provides an outstanding career opportunity to be part of driving our academy forward and to play a critical role in the next phase of the academy’s development.
We wish to hear from you if you are committed to changing our education world and are:
- an enthusiastic, energetic and ambitious school leader with a track record of success at secondary level;
- a motivational and inspirational leader with high expectations of staff;
- confident and able to communicate a clear vision for the school;
- able to develop colleagues and children to reach their full potential
- approachable and keen to work with staff across the Trust to ensure wide success;
- able to establish and develop excellent relationships with the community and other stakeholders.
Closing date: Monday 30 November 2020 at 9am
For an informal chat about the role and the academy please contact Paul Brockwell, Principal on email@example.com
Completed applications should be submitted Dianne Singleton, HR Administrator on firstname.lastname@example.org