All of your class work is available on Google Classroom. Watch this video to explain how to log in and use Google Classroom, and contact school if you are struggling.
- Click here for RM Unify
- Your username is your email (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You will see a screen full of different squares – one of them accesses Google Classroom.
- In the Google Window click on ‘Sign In’ and then select Google Classroom.
- Enter your login details (for example email: email@example.com) and password.
- If logging in for the first time you need to accept the license agreement and select Student Profile.
- Once logged in you’ll see all your classrooms and can pick the one you need!
You can also access Google Classroom by downloading the App and logging in.