Coronavirus Composition Challenge
This exciting new competition has been created to help young people around the world whose schools have closed to compose music which is their own personal response to the coronavirus COVID 19 pandemic.
EXCELLENT PRIZES – cash awards, high-profile performance opportunities plus composition advice and tuition from some of the finest professional composers in the world.
Some ideas to help you get started
- Your piece must be written for at least one and no more than five performers.
- Your music can be a tribute to a volunteer or professional whois working to help people affected by COVID 19.
- Your piece can be written for someone who has suffered from COVID 19.
- The music can be your own personal creative response to the coronavirus.
- Your music can include information about COVID 19
- You are allowed to make a video to be shown with your music.
- You may use electronics in your composition.
- Lots of you may have your own ideas