The application deadline for all Secondary school Year 7 places is 31st October 2021.
Secondary school places are offered on 1st March 2022.
If you apply online you will receive an email with your child’s offer on the 1st March.
If you apply any other way, you will get your offer via post within a few days after the official offer day.
We are committed to serving our local community, so we have no special selection criteria. We admit 230 students into Year 7.
This page is for applications to the Secondary Academy, click here for information on applying to our Sixth Form.
As part of the Co-op Academy Trust, we have close links with a number of our Co-op primary schools which allows us to make the transition between year 6 and year 7 as smooth and problem-free as possible.
To make an application you should:
- Download the Admission Form or request a form by phoning or visiting our main reception
- Complete the form using the guidance notes included on the form
- Bring the completed Admission Form and any supporting documents to main reception
- The receptionist will check the Admission Form and this will be passed to the Principal who will make a decision within 14 days
- The decision will be sent to Leeds City Council
- Leeds City Council Admission Team will contact you in due course
For more information you can visit the Leeds City Council website:
If we get more applications than we have places then all applications will be considered against our admissions policy. If you want to appeal, please see our admissions policy for information.
For information about admissions to the academy please contact the Academy reception on 0113 380 7940.