We are committed to serving our local community, so we have no special selection criteria. We admit 180 students into Year 7.
This page is for applications to the Secondary Academy, click here for information on applying to our Sixth Form.
To make an application you should:
- Download the Admission Form or request a form by phoning or visiting our main reception.
- Complete the Admission form using the guidance notes included on the form.
- Bring the completed admission form and any supporting documents to main reception.
- The receptionist will check the Admission Form and this will be passed to the Principal who will make a decision within 14 days
- The decision will be sent to Leeds City Council
- Leeds City Council Admission Team will contact you in due course
For more information you can visit the Leeds City Council website:
If we get more applications than we have places then all applications will be considered against our admissions policy. If you want to appeal, please see our admissions policy for information.
We have updated our Admissions and Appeals Policy for admissions for September 2020.
For information about admissions to the academy please contact the Academy reception on 0113 380 7940.